Epson is a quite popular company when it comes to printing technology. Unsurprisingly, it has many excellent printers, among them is the Epson L805. This printer has a wide range of features especially if we consider the price. To enjoy all the features you need to install driver Epson L805.
Among the best features of the Epson L805 are print quality and connectivity. Even if you use regular paper for printing, the prints will look excellent.
As for connectivity, the printer can be connected via USB port or WiFi to a PC. Mobile connectivity is supported using the Epson iPrint App. Of course, you need driver Epson L805.
Don’t know how to install the driver? Or perhaps you lost the driver installation CD? Our guide here will show you how to download and install the driver without using the installation CD.
Read Also: Driver Epson L3110
You just need an internet connection so you can download the driver Epson L805 file. With no further ado, let’s get to the guide now.
Download Driver Epson L805
Epson supports its customers with executable driver files. So, there is no need to worry about not being able to find the appropriate driver for your Epson L805 printer. To download the driver file, follow the link below:
- Drivers Printer Epson L805 Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32 Bit Download (27.77 MB)
- Drivers Printer Epson L805 Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 64 Bit Download (30.58 MB)
- Drivers Printer Epson L805 for Mac OS X Download (110.22 MB)
- Drivers Printer Epson L805 for Linux Download
You can also download direct from Official Website, follow instruction below.
- Open a browser and go to Epson’s website
- You will arrive at a page where you can select your country
- Click the country and proceed
- You will arrive at another page. Click Support on the upper right side of the page. Here, you can either
- use the search feature and type in Epson L805 printer in it or
- click the ‘Epson Download Center’ on the lower part of the page
Either way, you will need to download a driver that is compatible with the Operating System of your PC. The page may or may not detect the OS automatically, so be sure to double-check if the driver is correct
- Download the driver and make sure it is downloaded properly
How to Install Epson L805 Printer Driver
After you finished downloading the driver file, now it is time to install it. The downloaded file should be in .exe format. That means all you need to do is to double-click it to open the file and a wizard will appear. This wizard will give you the instructions for the installation. The process goes like this:
Read Also: Driver Epson L220
(Note: do not connect the Epson L805 to your PC yet. Connect it only when the wizard instructs you to do so. When it is connected, make sure that the printer is turned on)
1. Find the driver file. Double-click it
2. A wizard should appear. Follow all of its instructions
3. During the installation, you will be asked to fill in several things like the update for the drivers (manual or automatic), the port you want to use for the Epson L805 printer, whether to use the printer as the default printer for your PC, etc.
4. Install the driver and wait until it is finished. This process shouldn’t take long
5. When the driver has been installed, do a test print and see if the printer works as it should be